
I have to admit, at first I thought it was strange. Don't cats hate water? So I called on my friend Rhonda who is an animal lover and sure enough she had a cat that loved water too. I guess it's a myth. Anyway, when we were house hunting I really wanted a bath tub big enough for two. Who knew 2 years later I'd be taking my bath every night with the "car lot cat". I know your wondering, has she ever fallen in? YES, one night she was pawing at the water and slipped. She did catch herself and only soaked one leg before leaping for dry ground. However, it didn't scare her off, the next night she was back again.
2 comments:
That's too funny! Now you'll have to tell the story about how the "car lot cat" came to live in your home. I'm curious.
I actually have a cat who always comes to my bathtub also when the kids are taking a bath or when I am taking a shower. She has never fell in yet though. That is too funny.
Post a Comment