Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tree Huggers

I love Sunday. It's our only day to be a family and it's nice to have Dadda home all day. This particular Sunday I decided to start a project. SEWING. First of all, what was I thinking? I should have spent the day playing outside with Mark and the kiddos climbing trees but I knew the only way I'd ever get this project done was if he was around to help with the kids. Thanks Mark! Anyway, they got to spend some quality time together being monkey's while I broke a sweat making curtains. It actually didn't take me very long but Mark thought it took forever. Once I finish the hand stitching I'll post a pic.

P.S. Matthew is home again today with a fever. I pray he truly is over his strep and this is just a fluke thing. If he runs fever again, we will be going back to the doctor this afternoon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hand stitching? I'm already impressed.