Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just a Swingin'


Well, while we are sitting on the back porch, lounging and eating bon bons, (are those things still around anyway?) the kids can play on our new swing set. Yeah, yeah it's about time we got our kids a swing set and it's been a long wait. The kids are ecstatic and we can't keep 'em off it. You can have one too from K-mart on sale this week. :) I hope all my vendors appreciate the free advertising. And just in case you are wondering, Mark did put it together with a little help from me. Thanks honey!
Pictured: Abba, Madison, Logan w/ Camille, Drew behind Duke and Matthew.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You are having a great year around your house. I am so glad that you got Matthew and Abba a swing set. If it is anything like ours it will bring you hours of entertainment while you are sipping away and reading your favorite magazine in your beautiful tropical oasis:)