Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Goin' to the country

Why is a pile of dirt so much fun?
Abba, Brenda, Sara and Lauren
Matthew in the middle of West Texas

Well, we made a treck over to the middle of West Texas Saturday. We had a great time at Martha's house spending time with B. and the girls. We all loved being outside chasing butterflies, picking up pecans and playing in the dirt. It was so relaxing, sometimes I wished we lived a little further on out on some land, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about the kids as much but then we would miss our awesome neighbors.


It's been a rough week for many of the people that I love and care about. I've shed tears several times this week. I'm so sorry for all the difficulties everyone has faced. My prayer is that the Lord will sustain you with his strength and love, and that you will search for peace and find it.


Love, Lindi & Crew


1 comment:

SanDee said...

I hate that you have had a rough week and pray that it gets better for you and your family.

Oh we love the country. It is so much fun. We cant wait till we live on our acreage.