Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who does this remind you of ?

Well, it all started when I could no longer see the bottom of Abba's closet so Abba and I started cleaning. This little girl loves to clean which is good since she's so great at making messes. While I was hanging and shoving and sorting she was walking through her room with a wet washcloth wiping everything down. Obviously that's why her shirt is so wet. Then she decided she need to do some ironing, which she loves. About that time Mark calls and talks to the kids. When I saw this image I went straight for my camera so I could share it with you. It's mini me, talking on the phone and ironing. The only difference is, I can't talk on the phone and iron and my pile of clothes is certainly much larger than her wash cloth and of course, I don't "love it". But she looks awfully cute and happy mimicking me!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh' now that is hilarious! Like mother, like daughter!

Erica said...

Little Lindi! It is amazing what they pick up from us:)

Leah said...

Hey Lindi! We are settling here in Mississippi! Jack is getting so big and yes it has been almost a year since we left. We will be back for a while this summer so hopefully we can come to Southern Hills one day. Tell the Richeys hello for us.
Leah