About Me
Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
TOP DOG
School Report: Matthew earned "Top Dog" in his class today. Way to go my little man! He earned it because he picked up everyone's trash without being asked. He was so proud and so was his teacher. She let him pick out a sticker and wrote on his weekly report saying how glad she is to have Matthew in her class. :) :) :) I'm all Smiles as you can see. I asked him if someone had earned it yesterday and he said NO. So he was the 1st one to receive it in his class. Keep up the Good Work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Would you expect anything less...look who his mother is? See all that cleaning comes in handy:) Way to go Matthew!! I am so glad he is enjoying school.
Post a Comment