Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meet the Teacher

Well, it all begins... .... We took Matthew to meet his teacher and tour the campus. I'm so proud of him. He now has the knowledge, and confidence to continue his success with school. That mixed with his sweetness is going to be great for him. I'm looking forward to the new and exciting days ahead. And then, we get to start it all over again with Abba next year.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Do you have writers cramp like I do this morning???of course I have a headache too but I do not think they are related:) Love the picture of the three of you! He is going to have the best year! I cannot wait to be present for all of his achievements over the next several years:)

Whitney said...

Ya'll look so cute! Enjoy your time! Kindergarten will be a fun year for all of you!