Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Goin' to the chapel and... ...Annie got married.




Isn't she Beautiful? Yes, I thought so too. Well, this past weekend our Annie got married and we had so much fun at her wedding and reception. The day started with hair appointments and then mine went completely straight (imagine that) and we had to start all over. Thanks to Camille's superduty professional curling iron and lots of bobby pins and hair spray my hair had curls. After that, the bridal party all came to my house to get ready, and even Abba had to put on her "dress-up" bridal outfit to be just like Annie.
Of course, I had to pull a "27 dresses" and watch the groom and she walked towards him and he was smiling and crying at the same time. It was really sweet. They also wrote their own vows and they both cried while saying them. We all prayed over their union and I know God is watching over them and the beginning of their new life together. Don't you just love weddings?
And now, I can finally stop tanning :) You know what else? I even learned a few new line dances at the reception. I have to admit it made me feel a little old not knowing the newest and latest dance moves.

No comments: