Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Monday, June 9, 2008

Finally!




After much anticipation the slide is FINALLY here! We got word about 5:30 that it was at site to store pick up so we hussled over and got it. By the time we did some grocery shopping, got home, set it up, and put our suits on it was 7:00. Matthew took to it right away but it took Abba a little convincing. However, once she went down once she was hooked. In fact, the only thing that enticed her enough to come inside was a warm bath about 8:00. I can't wait for the memories we will make over the summer months putting this to good use. We really want everyone to come and enjoy it with us. So don't forget your towel and sunscreen.

3 comments:

SanDee said...

WOW so much fun and to have that big slide in your back yard well your a GREAT mom.

Whitney said...

Oh' wow! How fun! I love site to store... I ordered several baby items there. Your kids are going to have a blast this summer!

Melissa said...

So fun! Aidan just went to a bday party w/ a slide and had an absolute blast. When can we come over??