Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Feliz Navidad













It was Abba's turn for her Christmas Program. Truthfully, I'm not biased she WAS definately the STAR of the show. She sang very loud, well maybe it was screaming but it was adorable. I was busy tending to my own class but I got some great glimpses and thanks to Boba we can watch it on video later. Truly, thanks dad for driving from Lake Tahoe to Reno, flying from Reno to San Angelo, and driving from San Angelo to Abilene and still making it to Abba's performance. P.S. Isn't his girlfriend Patricia a cutie? She's a delight to have around and we truly welcome her to the family. If she'll have us of course.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the picture of you and Abby! Her hair is so long and pretty - they grow up too fast, don't they?

Tammy M. said...

So glad to read your blog. Your family is so precious, I love the picture of the rose with flakes of snow on top. What a blessing you are.

Whitney said...

Your a busy girl these days with all the Christmas programs. Your kiddos are precious! I loved your Christmas card. Yours (from us) is in the box at church.

Erica said...

You look beautiful as always and I know Abby was absolutely the cutest one at her program. I just love your precious children. Glad to see you all had a fun evening togehter.