
Matthew is very loving by nature, he is concerned for others well being and he tends to be like a Shephard watching over his sheep. He is a rule follower and is sure to let me know when someone is not following the rules, especially his sister. He follows instructions well, if of course he doesn't get side tracked. He loves to be outside exploring, inside transforming or building legos and now that he is learning to read he really loves to learn new words. Today I used the word "seeping" because his marker seeped through the paper and he was impressed. Right away he told me he hadn't heard that word before and he had to repeat it in a sentence immediately. Right now I would expect him to be a builder of robots, or some type of car engineer or possibly a zoologist. Oh, how I love to watch him grow.
1 comment:
This is such a great picture!
Looks like you all had a great evening together!
Post a Comment