

This morning Abba was up with the birds and early enough to narrate dadda getting ready for work this morning. "Dadda why are you putting on your belt? Do you need it? Or because it makes you look handsome? You do look handsome dadda, can you stay home and play today?" Mark - "Well Abba I have to go to work so we will have $$$ for food and stuff" Then as I'm trying to make the bed with my eyes still closed she asks me "mom we can we make a lemonade stand today?" I told her sure and asked her why? "So we can make $$$ so dadda doesn't have to go to work." It was just dreamy how sweet she is and how much she loves her dadda so I had to take their picture with him so handsome and her so sweet. Then the day was off to a busy start. Matthew's class came over for an end of school year Friday Fun Day at our house. The kids were so sweet and had fun swimming and sliding and bicycling around. They even played Bingo and got some really cute prizes. It was fun and exhausting but I'm glad we were able to host it. Just in case your hungry I have enough Hot Dogs leftover to feed the neighbors and then some. Can you believe it's 90 degrees outside and school is almost over? What are your plans for the summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment