Everyday that I wake
I am sustained by His Great
unfailing, undeniable love

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation





Matthew's 2008 T-K (transition kindergarten) graduating class.


I am so proud of how much he has learned and grown over the past school year. He is reading and writing sentences and even doing math on a number line. He is more than ready for Kindergarten next year. At the graduation he even had to get up and say his own speech from memory: " I am Matthew as you can see I like to laugh with lots of glee, My reading is fun, My numbers soon done, My name is Matthew and I am as smart as can be!" He was adorable and we are so proud of him. I will miss being so close to him next year. Being able to work at his school has been such a great advantage as a mom. I got to know how he deals with his peers, how he participates and behaves on a daily basis when I'm not supposed to be around. I am so glad summer is here so we can spend every hour of every day together. I'm glad to have my little man back under my wing before he soars a little more next year.


No comments: